Today I am linking to Ashley Sisk’s project called “Memories, Dreams, and Reflections”. Using a series of photos taken in 2011, I’m sharing some fun things about my life, my year, and my favorite images. She gave us a list to work on, and each photo is captioned according to what was on the list. (Fair warning: there are many grandson photos included here!)
1. Me. Ashley asks “What are you most proud of accomplishing in 2011?”
I’ve grown in many ways, but as a photographer has to be at the top of my list.
2. ” I love you.” This wonderful man is the one I love.
3. Still Laughing. Laughing about the many faces of this child.
In the lower left you see his “freak out” pose…kind of a look of surprise,
mixed with the Incredible Hulk kind of posture.
4. Winter Wonderland. Squirrel tracks in front of my house.
5. Birthday. That wonderful grandson and all that cake…
6. Friends. Marlene and Marybeth. We
make messes create stuff together.
I love these gals!
7. I was inspired...by the colors on this old boat
and the texture of the sand and water.
8. Spring Fever. My daffodils last spring, full of light. *sigh….
9. Travel or Vacation. We spent a some time at Lakeside
with John and Gayle. This is one of the cottages there. Magical, isn’t it?
10. Summer Days. The Allen County Fair.
11. A Day in My Life. Last week. First the dog, Solo,
was on my lap, then Garrett had to be held.
Grandma’s live for moments like this.
12. All Smiles. We had a great road trip to see my
parents, and we became a Tribe.
13. Autumn Harvest. I just love these gourds.
14. Family or Home. The heart(h) of our home.
15. Celebrate! This photo represents the Apple Fest (a harvest celebration) we visited
in the fall in Van Wert, Ohio. Both the apples and the mum came from there.
16. Let’s Do It Again! I’d go to the lake again tomorrow
if I could enjoy the warm sun and the view of the sailboats.
17. I miss you! My son and daughter.
I’m so proud of them and their spouses…
18. Beautiful. Morning sunlight in my neighborhood last spring.
19. Dress up. My little friend Natalie with wings…
20. Macro. My favorite macro image of some sedum.
21. Holidays. From Labor Day weekend, my favorite
image of the summer coming to a close…
22. My Favorite. This is my favorite image from the year.
23. Don’t Ever Change. Rossfeld can be a royal rascal,
but I don’t think I want him any other way.
23. Don’t Ever Change (Part 2)
Yes, Yeller, I love you, too.
24. Just Because.
Taken in RAW format, edited with Lightroom 3.
My entire photographic experience is changing,
and I love it!
25. Hopes and Dreams for 2012
I want to journal more, explore photography, learn to love cooking,
and let my muse lead me to create new things. It is exciting to think of
new beginnings, isn’t it?
Happy New Year!
Linking up with Ashley Sisk.
Click on the icon below to view what others have shared!